<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

my day thus far has been thrilling and full of excitement. 

such as me waking up at 11:10 to my mom screeching in my ear. staying home from school makes my dad agitated really easily, for some reason. maybe in the same way techno music gives me nasty headaches and makes me feel like throwing up. also, janie jones seems to be a very strange name to have for a song, but then who won't argue with that since i like a song called dog food, which is totally about dog food (well, at the end of the song he's yelling the dog food brands)?

and WHY do people have to dress like the music they listen to? i love ska. so does that mean i should dress ska? example of what ska girls wear:


-------nil---------


there you go, there isn't any picture about what kind of clothes i am supposed to wear. so let's say i like punk too, does that mean i'll go around with a mohawk one day? well that doesn't sound too bad but come on, ME IN A MOHAWK?

although i do understand why people who like bubblegummy music tend to dress ... interestingly. i still don't get it, though. even if this post doesn't make sense to those who dress like the music they listen to. but ok, it's not like i am going to go all topshop/zara on everyone and buy bimbo pleated skirts from now on (no offense to anyone who owns one of those pieces of cloth).

i also don't feel like my exams are on right now, which is a very double-sided conflict in my life. since they feel non-existent, i feel compelled to NOT study. which is to my disadvantage. on the other hand, i'm not stressed out.

hence the lack of premature white hair, thank God.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter