<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Friday, August 06, 2004

no one's probably going to read this, but what the heck. 

i stole this from some random person's website, and i am also supposed to be studying but i am SICK OF CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!! hence this.

LAST LONG CAR RIDE:
the cab ride home from meg's house. that was pretty lo-o-o-----o-o-ng

LAST KISS:
i dunno, my mom on her cheek?

LAST GOOD CRY
weepy weepy... uh... that's a hard one. i haven't actually been crying! wow! just kidding. i can't remember!

LAST MOVIE SEEN:
i, robot

LAST LIBRARY BOOK READ:
ah... one of the few that meg borrowed, i forgot what it was called (my brain goes goosh sometimes like now)

LAST BEVERAGE DRANK:
aussie milo and milk

LAST FOOD CONSUMED:
roti prata! go indian food!

LAST PHONE CALL:
according to my trusty phone... it's my parunts. one of them, anyway

LAST TV SHOW WATCHED:
this travel show on india and i can tell everyone that where they were filming the documentary I WAS THERE! i mean i've been there. some palace of the wind or whatever its called

LAST TIME SHOWERED:
this morning

LAST SHOES WORN:
gallaz sneakers that are oh so wonderful to my feet

LAST CD PLAYED:
value pac (they is muchly great awesome) - jalapeno

LAST ITEM BOUGHT:
my dinner? but dad paid.

LAST ANNOYANCE:
this red bug that was flitting around the screen a while ago. DIE, BUG!!! DIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST SODA DRANK:
coke

LAST TIME WANTING TO DIE:
i'm not that morbid! although if Jesus came really REALLY soon that would be lovely (no, i'm not trying to get out of my exams..)

LAST TIME SCOLDED:
my mom to clean my room - she doesn't get it that it IS clean. i mean, all the clothes are in the cupboard. that says a LOT.

LAST SHIRT WORN:
this rollerskates shirt meg got from miss selfridge but is now mine for some reason

LAST WEBSITE VISITED:
this weird guy who plays ska (that's where i got this thingie from)


i will now go and weep in my room with my minnie mouse kleenex box for all the mosquitoes i have intentionally harmed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter