<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Sunday, August 22, 2004

unruthing 

i don't feel like myself anymore. i can't wait till november then maybe i'll talk normally. (i currently say superponies instead of supertones consistently. previously it was a one-off thing.) i also can't seem to spell nicely anymore. my dad said "thanksgiving" this morning, and when i wrote it down it became "thansk giving". sad, but true. i've learnt how to type in an understandable screwed up way, thanks to kayla's friend. here's what he typed: "hi im dvae you konw me.. im a ferak. the wired tihng is you can raed all of tihs."

more $5 cds are here to stay! (even meg has joined the club.) my newest addition: ghoti hook - two years to never

meg has weird reasoning. i don't feel like myself because...

pigeon says: (3:56:14 PM)
   maybe you ate a mushroom


so true she is.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter