<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, August 05, 2004

why don't we call people who live in a home homies? 

i'm winking at the screen right now. AT MY IMAC! because i have something in my right eye. it's time to throw my disposable contacts away, so there's probably a lot of rubbish that's accumulated over the past month in those little plastic lenses.

I'M HOME! MOM AND DAD ARE ALIVE! I STILL HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYE!

wow, there are so many things to celebrate. it was soooooooo nice to see my mom and dad after more than half a month and the nice part is that they got me stuff and the fact that the fridge is FULL of all these fabulous chocolate biccies... (i have never seen so many timtams in the fridge at one go before)

i have this sneaky little papercut below my thumbnail. it's awful because i had to wash the dishes just now and man, does dish liquid sting.

ooh, i can finally hear that song on tim's site. yay! i get to sleep in my own bed tonight! and i just had a nice hot shower. do i make meg's house sound awful? i hope not. it was so much fun! too much fun, actually. i was supposed to be studying.

mom wants computer. I LOVE MY MOM AND DAD AND BED AND REMAINING BUNNY AND FRIDGE AND NUTRIGRAIN AND COMPUTER! bye bye.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter