<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

snacking pacifist 

i just ate oreos that were made in china. they were very nice.

mom's back from hong kong! feels nice to have someone back in the house. (being home alone all the time isn't any fun, although there is a lot of freedom...) my dad called long distance from shanghai - ooh, my globetrotting/jetsetting parents - and i told him how nice it was that mom was home, that it was nice to have someone else here other than me, and he told me to get married. i just KNOW he's trying to get rid of me.

we get oreos made in indonesia, malaysia, japan, and good old america over here. why don't we get oreos made in china? they taste better than the cheapee (my new word) common ones (i.e. made in malaysia and indonesia). the ones my mom bought from hong kong were called Double Delights. sounded a little skanky to me, but they are yummy. this probably explains why oreos are everywhere and have so many different flavours packed into them: Nabisco's Gone Nuts (it's really worth reading). all hail oreos! :D


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter