<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

windy vindy... uh, windy. 

the wind outside is getting out of hand. there's a ton of construction work going on and there's dust EVERYWHERE because the wind is going mad.

anyway, i like new found glory but not enough to forgive that grown-up man with a 5 year old boy's voice.

i had very very very clean teeth this morning, thanks to a dentist visit - that freaked me out because all i could see was flying white stuff in the chair under that creepy light but still made my teeth clean nonetheless - until i decided to have indian food for lunch. so now i have mutton stuck in my once-pristine (ha!) teeth. but enough pitying myself and my poor teeth.

meg is awol (what a weird word) on this now! so tragic. plus, she's alive. she wants to meet up later for a korean dinner, what's new every wednesday? ooooh, i feel like eating kimchi now (to kim if you're reading this, i honestly do mean that cabbagey korean stuff)!

why does good stuff happen in school everytime i decide to skip? pfffft! i just spent my whole afternoon rearranging my biology notes (my hands were very dusty after that) and amazingly i have NO PAPERCUTS!!! YAY!!! :D

things like that amuse me. uh oh it's raining better go close the vindovs windows or my skirt my mom washed this morning will get washed all over again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter