<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Saturday, October 16, 2004

maltesers 

hello jellos, it's been a while. i have a headache. no, not from studying. just from headache-ness.

i am sitting here gorging on maltesers that glenda rufus gave to my mom to give me when she was in hong kong.

i love five iron frenzy and they are gone, kaput, finito and never will exist again. why? WHY? why do i have to like bands that have disbanded? i am so clever. i i i i i i i i.

school is over. how surreal. i won't be seeing my teachers and their (i won't add any adjective in here for niceties' sake) faces for a very, very, very long time. which is actually good!

well, at least that's the end of literature lessons. and biology lessons. and math lessons. and all those other subjects i can't be bothered to type out.

yesterday was fun because in the decade i spent in my lover-ly school, i had never ever gone:

1. near the clock tower - i barely knew it's existence. christine insisted she was scared and i had to hold her hand. what is she, 5? (just kidding chris, i love you and all.) we took a lot of pictures! all that was there were dead dragonflies on the floor. how intimidating and spooky.

2. to the ledge behind the chapel - took more rubbish pictures, and also of a bunch of hooligans (such as chris and jo and alissa and ade and sarah) from my class on the road below looking up and standing in the middle of the road in front of the arrow. clever, since they nearly got run down, if not for my excessive screaming at them to move it.

3. to the entrance of the boiler room - i promise you, it was so stinking hot i got a suntan just taking a picture of alissa and chris climb illegally into the area where the entrance was.

until yesterday.

kim also told me she thinks i will be a hippy mom and let my kids run around the house naked. i will never, ever, forget you for that, kim. NEVER.

hi everyone! believe it or not, i AM going to miss my stinky school. primarily because i spent more than half of my life there, and because i'm sentimental (i can't believe i just said that here). anyway, my head hurts. my eyes hurt. i want to go to a ska show. MY BIRTHDAY'S IN 30 DAYS' TIME! HA! well, yes. good-bye. i love everyone!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter