<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Friday, November 05, 2004

bathroom, birthday, bush, and exams. 

so bush won. that is good.

exams suck like a vacuum cleaner. thank God they'll be over soon. i mean, i've already written 6 papers, and it feels like they haven't even started. weird, i know.

my bathroom is looking good now, with cute little tiles (did i just call tiles cute?) that have leaves on them.

but anyway, i've missed my computer. it had to be covered in this plastic sheet (my mom picked a nice clear one, not those tacky looking ones with fish patterns) because of the stupid bathroom work, which is over now, hence me sitting here typing on this gorgeous electronic and highly technological device.

and it's my mom's birthday today, and we had the most excellent dinner last night. seriously, it was so good. we ate at dan ryan's and we ate so, so, so much.

10 days to my birthday - sour sixteenth, mind you. bugger it, my tagboard won't load. tagboards are bad.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter