<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Saturday, November 06, 2004

jeff brown me too (what kind of song lyrics are those?) 

shame on me and rach! we went to watch princess diaries with meg just now, but after i bought me two new cds (so satisfying) and before buying rabbit food.

cds:



i completely wasted today, and there is a pile of Jokes and Riddles, printed nicely in black and red with weird cartoon drawings, sitting in front of me. so nice.

i have come to the conclusion that sum 41 is a radiopunk band. because we're all to blame is probably the most punk song (besides green day and their ridiculous eyeliner does not count) they have played on radio (as far as my ears have been concerned, what with my anti-radio stance), but in their chuck cd they have a few slow songs, and COME ON, WHICH PUNK BANDS PLAY SLOW SONGS?

ok, maybe you can prove me wrong, but punk bands play slow songs as a joke, or to sing about... some stuff. i don't know.

but then again, if i don't know, why bother making a post about it?

bugger. goodnight.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter