<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Keep Your Underwear On 

after 5 and a half hours of sitting in front of my beloved computer:



it's been a long day.

also, eventful -

1. woke up to the sound of workers hacking the awning off outside my windows (thank God for curtains)

2. the kitchen got flooded

3. some strange person rang my doorbell non-stop for an hour to which i ignored

4. the construction workers upstairs threw debris down the pipes which made an awful lot of noise

5. had a very heated discussion on Christianity with dave the madhatter

6. and my brother showed me his housemate's site. that gave me a stomach ache because i was sitting here in my chair home alone wheezing at what the guy writes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter