<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Saturday, November 13, 2004

rasra=argkjnms,awerjalewuiojrk@ 

I HATE CONSTRUCTION WORK, EVEN IF THEY ARE BUILDING SOMETHING PRETTY. STUPID DRILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID HAMMERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID STUPSDIFJOSIDJLGKASMH
AT 9 AM, MIND YOU!!!!!

who EVER wakes up at that hour, except the poor people who have to endure that painful procedure of being shocked awake by DRILLING.


/ kimberly ; number five with a bullet. says:

harharrr. why did you want to wake up so early anyway?

an eye for an eye? we'd all be blind. says:

I DON'T KNOW
because of the stupid drilling!!!!!!
oh my word
i feel so..
pent-up



well... anyway. monday will be my sour sixteenth! i feel very unsixteen, and very unfifteen. so that makes me... of an undecipherable age.


i don't know why i just put that there in the middle of my post, but that's meg and me in the reflection of my mom's awesome oven, while meg smsed and i baked brownies (*sob* it was supposed to be teamwork). when they were nice and baked and happy (brownies are happy?) we put chunks into ziplocs for rach and jeanne and we wrote various spellings of "happy valentines day" (it is possible in this society), and that was in october.

i have spent an entire hour since waking up going to weird people's xangas. you'd be surprised where links take you to. i went to the guitarist of the supertones xanga (AAAAAH! SUPERTONES!!!!! MY SUPERPONIES!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!) (anyway) and then clicked on a lot of links like the drummer of bleach (BLEACH! I LOVE THEM TOO!!!!!!!!!) and then his girlfriend's and then her little brothers (he looks like a better looking elijah wood) and then his girlfriends (she's some model) and...

you know, in the time i took to get to know random people's relationships and look at strange pictures of them,

i didn't eat my breakfast.

what is wrong with me!??!!?

i've been eating bagels EVERY MORNING and i'm not sick of them. :-)

bagel time. au revoir.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter