<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

"Bounce-A-Bubble!" 

i am forever haunted by that catchphrase that my brother liked to repeat in accompaniment with the advertisement that played that line every thirty seconds. was my dad's day off today and so we went to the expo today, which was big and weird and very unsingapore (maybe because it was so quiet and the place was actually big) to take a look at the badly named christmas village.

not much of a village that was, considering there was a high metal roof above our heads and an annoying man blaring over the loudspeakers - rooby thought he was talking to himself, but we didn't see the small children on stage till later - and nasty people so oblivious of little girls (like me) standing in front of them and in the process of being oblivious walked into them (like me) without apologizing. i would really like to give them a massive piece of my mind - and take it back, of course - the next time it happens.

i am talking to meg online and it's funny how not being online for 5 days affects you because i don't know how to type very well right now. i am typing at my slowest, which is quite tiring.

a picture of my brother in his glory days with his little wooden board:



i have cold toes! my toes are cold! cold are my toes! my toes have coldness!

we have been doing our groceries a lot for some odd reason. maybe it's because my mom thinks there are such great steals at the supermarkets, or maybe it's just fun.

we are commentless! almost tagless! cooties is going down, baby. who even reads this anymore? oh, kiyoko and liz and bj, so says meg. you good fellas.

i just watched more than half of a motown dvd, and boy can they play music. it has made me not like singers not very much because it's the muzak that makes it. i can't believe i just said that. anyway, it's true. the music maketh a man. and woman.

i've also been reading a ton of theology and apologetic books, which have made my mind fuzzy but have made me love God a million times more. i mean, islam is the religion of force. the muslims don't know if they'll even make it to paradise - where only wine and sex and women await them... nasty - because their allah only decides if they will be let in if he wants to. and buddhism - they have no final existence, in that belief. they just keep being reincarnated again and again and again until they fall into non-existence, which is just so sad. what is there to look forward to, if not death and a non-life, in that religion? actually, buddhists don't even believe in a god. hinduism has the same concept of karma and rebirth, and i am severely sad of how many millions of people follow these gods that don't exist when they can receive a salvation that is FREE.

i had to let that out, because my mom just looked at me and nodded when i told her. anyway, dinner time now. yippee skippy. and also a girl called amy winiata from new zealand is coming for a day (tomorrow) at 4:30 a.m. i wonder if i'll have to go to the airport too. fare thee well, my onions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter