<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'm underoath 

I have to make some solid and genuine resolutions.

Resolution #1

I, the Short Ruth, shall hereby keep to a personal resolution of not buying anymore cds until this year ends. And possibly till the end of January 2005. Oh dear me...

Resolution #2

I, the Short Ruth, shall hereby stop looking at people who wear funny clothes weirdly.

Resolution #3

I, the Short Ruth, shall hereby make it a habit to wash my dishes after every meal if the sink is empty. And occasionally when it's full, too. (Boy, that'd make my mom delirious.)

Resolution #4

I, the Short Ruth, shall hereby stop calling my rabbit Fat, even though he is. It is never nice to tell living matter they are fat.

Resolution #5

I, the Short Ruth, shall hereby honour my parents even when I don't feel like it, because feelings are not optional or acceptable as an excuse when it comes to being obedient. (In the light of the washing dishes thing, this should make mom and dad tremendously happy.)

Ok, I've run out of good and meaningful resolutions. I'm also trying to type properly in this post... it feels strange. We all know how "meaningful" my resolutions get when I run out of good ones to make and end up typing nonsense.

I had so much fun with Amy today! We literally rotted around town, she armed with her mother's credit card and I with my lovely $20 (which was spent on an Underoath cd. Ohhh, Underoath, I love you!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!) and our weird squeaky noises that made people stare. We also got scouted by a lady who asked us (excuse me? who are you kidding?) to be models. That was funny, if you were there. The absurdity of the proposition got the better of us and we cracked up in her face. Amy saw a cute guy in a pink shirt and a tunnel in his earlobe. That's why she said he was cute, but hey, he was. What is with the lack of good CD stores in Sing-A-Poor? I am utterly dismayed at the pitiful and most mediocre selection the CD stores have to offer us. I miss Amy already, because we had too many things in common and she was only here for less than a day. Sobbity Bobbity, I say!

My nose hurts, and a weird flea-like thing is jumping around me. I'm scared. And one day, when my guts get the better of me, I will pierce my nose in India. That is, if I ever make it there again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter