<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

ruth gripes 



create your own visited country map

why are free-sized socks unable to fit my feet? it is horribly unfair for people (like me) with horizontally-challenged feet (like me) to have to be duped into buying free sized socks, when in actual fact, they DON'T FIT. free for all? i think not.

i graced ics with my presence today, which was actually quite fun. meg home-dyed my hair last night which was fun because i got to sit there and do nothing and then it was a nightmare to wash out. i sat through classes where teachers thought i was a mom/new student/random stranger/ruth/pat (i have no idea why mr goode thought i was pat, but oh well) and i read my book and took stupid pictures. in fact, a lot of pictures were taken (i think i can compile a memoir) but they're in meg's camera and i'm at home and well...

anyway, i'm tired. i went shopping yesterday with my mumsy (i suddenly have this image of a flower in my head) and i bought a very nice jacket and black corduroy pants from zara and then we went around for a long time and then... you know what, i'm too tired to think of what else we did.

my toes are cold, and my brother just got a really strange email from his housemate (his name is toffee - for real - and you'll find his journal in my brother's links). guut night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter