<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I AM A HANG KANG GER!!! 

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm alive! and freezing. it was 10 degrees this afternoon when we went out of the apartment and right now my hands are totally numb and i'm using a pc at some hotel we're moving to right now except the room isn't ready yet abnd blah blah blah

AAAAHHHH I MISS EVERYONE!!! i've been shopping and eating and shopping and eating and i'm getting tired of it because it's tiring to only shop and eat.

also, there was some plan to go camping (in 10 degrees? sure.) tomorrow night with some people, but considering it'd probably start raining icicles on us if we hike a mountain i think not. i still want to go to ocean park! seriously. and there's this girl i met last night at rob and glenda's church whose name is also ruth! yay! two rooths! well.. yes. and then there is another girl who;'s callled maxine and there's some guy from dubai called warren and there's bonnie and there's a couple called sam & sam and... anyway, i haven't bought much for poeple yet. i hang my head in shame. I'M SORRY!!! i'llt ry. it's such a nightmare here becaues it's cold and people are rude and i can't speak cantonese.

i mean, not being able to speak cantonese is an indication that i'm not from here, so the shop peapole are extra nice but still. i was staying in some expensive area so that was some tough windopw shopping. and we've been eating SO MUCH. we had some swanky lunch with my parents friends at 11:30 am!! lunch at the timei usually have breakfast!!! it's crazy stuff. i have bneen neglectying my music and i hate this computer because it makes me tyope finny ui mean funnya UGH anway\
i only have 20 minutes on this thing and i totally forgot what time i came online

and my mom has disappeared! OH NO!! oh, yes.

shopping here is stinking expensive, except this hectic place we were at yesterday at some other random part of hong kong. it was hectic, and overwhelming, but i bought a shirt and anna sui perfume and umm a nalgene bottle for S$13 (is that cheap? som,eone ask timothy for me. HE'd know.) and a whole heap of snacks and ahh i can't remember. i WILL BUY THINGS FOR EERYONE!! I LO EE EVEYRONE!!!!! YAYFYYY!

pooh, i rweally cannot type on this icky pc. better go now before i lose track of time and my mom and dad end up paying a hundred bucks. BYE!! till then,

hong kong roaf

p.s. i miss my marg

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter