<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

a leetle pick-chers 

i'm too lazy to make a post about what we did in hong kong, and by the time i actually do i'll totally forget what we did. so sad. anyway, going to meet marg now. pictures! i'll put them up sometime! some time. som e tim e.

here's just a few:

my brother and i on the mtr


we had dinner at my parents' friends' house, which was insanely huge by hong kong standards:


the people we hung out with on sunday afternoon -

warren:


sam & sam:


dale & ruth, bonnie (that blonde head), and dahling maxine:


me, rooby, and ian:


me, rooby, ryan, and ian's head:


so much for "sometime", but there are about 250 more pictures my brother took.

- dr love (i charge $80 an hour for counseling sessions)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter