<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Monday, February 14, 2005

he gone 

rooby no more.
rooby bye-bye.
rooby fly away.
rooby kaput.
rooby leave behind blue hair fudge for ruth to use.
rooby is already very missed by ruth and dad and mom (who cried buckets and pails).
rooby is good brother.
rooby leave room clean.
rooby download skype NOW.
rooby give me shades to wear because he don't want it anymore.
rooby give me chewing gum because he don't want it anymore.
rooby give me benjamin gate cd because he kind and don't want it anymore.
rooby leave switchfoot dvd behind because he kind.


now, on to some proper grammar. (fine, i AM a grammar freak. except when it comes to talking about my brother's bye-bye-ing.)

OH! haspy walenstime day! (sorry meg - thats just an altered version of your cooler one)

right, as i was saying... we went to the airport, i watched a bunch of chatsworth kids get lectured while my mom bought stamps, we went to parkway for breakfast (delifrance - very weird at 9 am), and then went grocery/pet food and litter/sunblock and moisturizer shopping. it was all very good, because there weren't many people. good good.

meg and i are watching bayside shakedown (the title says it all) later on. i had to force stephen and isaku (beats me if they are) to come because it would look very wrong if it was just meg and me (it's not funny), and there wouldn't be anyone else around us to make fun of the couples making out. *gag*

I MISS ROOBY BOOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter