<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

hi meg, 

would you like to buy me this when you get to california? *bats eyelashes*



anyway, my mom is telling me about how much rubbish we generate everyday. i'll take that as a literal term, because she just threw a heap of shredded paper into the bin.

meg's been busy and i've been semi-busy (believe it or not... it took me so long to finish the LTT name tags) and lazy. so whatever posts we have up are pretty much rubbish.

i spent the whole day wearing my eatable raspberry glasses yesterday, so i was a little woozy. i bought a spooky-looking book for $3.50! cheapy cheap! everyone should buy books from second hand stores, just because.
here it is:


LTT next week, isaku's band's show is next week, and... that's it. i am worn out from typing out 216354 names.

i bought a cd last week:

it isn't that great, definitely no where close to the glory of five iron frenzy, but it'll satiate my cd appetite for now.

and i want to buy 10 others, except this wonderful little country doesn't seem to accomodate the type of music i listen to.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter