<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

Monday, March 21, 2005

lazy, oh, so lazy 

nick, jen, meg, nathan, ansell and i watched the spongebob movie this morning. i reckon spongebob humour should only be taken in small doses, not at one big shot. i laughed so hard my voice got worse.

i've been losing my voice the whole week... it just doesn't seem to like me.

my iPod is treating me well, impressing everyone with my gazillion songs seems to be the thing of the moment, however. i love my iPod!!! just like how meg loves hers and my brother his.

so lazy to type out everything we did last week because we just did SO many things. so here's just a recap:

monday:

i went to chinatown with rory and chanelle at 10:30 pm. we got bored and left at 10:40.

tuesday:

liam, rory and i hit the chinese gardens. it was a random place and i have a whole load of weird pictures.

wednesday:

rory got his iPod, gerrie got his dvd camera (it is sooo nice), and i got MY IPOD!!! and then12 of us went to clarke quay at night after the LTT session which was fantastic as usual, and we stayed out till 12.

thursday:

a whole bunch of us went to chinatown for lunch, but we ended up getting split up so it was just me, jules and rory walking around looking for a food place while everyone else ate at the food court. then we got party hats at carrefour for the dinner thing at night. that was strange, and fun.

friday:

last day of LTT, very very saddening. jason, jules, me, bonnie and rory went to little india for lunch. then me and meg and nathan and ansell and sarah and rory watched in good company, which was such a weird movie. i still don't get it, come to think of it... they played xbox and my dad came to pick me up.

saturday:

10 minutes of worship practice, then bonnie came and we went to the gig at hotel phoenix which was totally rubbish because the girls were all skanky and the guys were smoking - they were TWELVE. it was so gross. and then Fed played which was hilarious, and then meg and i and eddie walked around, collected rory from the y and then we met up with the rest of everyone and they played lan and then meg and rory and i went to play xbox where rory killed us at soccer (9-nil... i know, it's embarrassing).

sunday:

church, my house with 7 other people, beach, more weird pictures, plaza singapura, stayed out till 11, blah blah blah.. oh, and sad goodbyes.

you know.. i actually just typed out my whole week... so much for a recap. goodnight.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Site Meter